Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow

Saturday, January 01, 2005

a new start...

hello everyone....
this is my first blog...i really want to make a good impression. i want to impress you guys with all those flowery words and stuff...
unfortunately i'm not a good writer, unlike my friend in UP who's taking up journalism...(lyn, correct me if i'm wrong)
its the first day of 2005. i know this year will be tough. i'm trying to pass my final semester for SY 2004-2005...not just lectures but our hospital duty as well.

I'd like to thank Aileen,Bap,Ivy,Therese and Kevin for coming to my birthday...also those who called me...Thanks.
yup, My Big Day fell fortunately/Unfortunately on DECEMBER 31.
I'm 19 now and this will be the last year of being called TEEN.....

haay...i feel old...he!he!he! but i'm still a kid at heart...

well, that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileen said...

waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! starring man gyud ko. flattered sad ko uy. wahahha. thank you sad uy for inviting me. nabusog baya ko. la nako nagkaon sa balay. nalingaw pud ko uy, apil na tong hilak-hilak sa taegukgi.hahha. bitaw, usahay ra gud ta gakita. next christmas na pud tingali. :( sige lang,hapit naman ta graduate. :) mao na to ako number ha?didto na lang text. :) mao na pud to imo number?

btw, kung naa ka pangutana about sa imo blog, just ask me. :)

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home