Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow

Friday, May 06, 2005

freakazoid!!

yah! i know. My blog seems to look like a korean fanatic site.My friends told me that they're scared i'll turn into a freakazoid for this thing. Well, i was just trying to put some GIF....and to be honest, i really like SONG HYE KYO. mmmmm....can i ask a surgeon to make me look like her? we'll have to see...

nothing significant happened today. we had our midterms...and guess what, instead of studying i watched simple life(not sure if that's the title). The show where Paris Hilton and friend (don't know her name)gets to be with the counrtyside folks. A lame show(oops sorry for those paris hilton fanatics)....and as i observe, it made me want to punch myself for spending 30 minutes in front of the TV. What a waste of time.Paris is really sexy and pretty. But her qualities seems to end there.

Anyway, back to my exam...well it went out pretty well.But can't say much until I have the results. As i read the questions...i tried to remember Doc Borromeo's lecture while we had our DR rotation.It actually helped a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home