Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow

Thursday, January 06, 2005

changed my template...

i'm about to end this blog but i saw this website of my new hottie guy Diego Luna ohhhhhhhh....so mexican he!he!he! i saw him in the movie "Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights" well, i'm not floored by his performance there. The whole movie was like a remake of 1980's Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze and Jean Grey but with a touch of cuban music. The year was 1960's or 50's but the music is 2004, now that's what i call authentic..ha!ha!ha! imagine black eyed peas and Christina Aguillera singing...not to mention the sexy song by Mya....The whole film was a flop but i still watched it. I don't know maybe i liked watching Diego Luna swinging his a$$! With all that sweat and Cuban music just how sexy can you get...About the acting...i didn't see any.

Am i recommending it? well, i only paid P25 for DVD rental....if you're on for lots of boogie,foxtrot,cha2x,ballroom dancing and stuff then this film is for you. Not to mention a good soundtrack...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home