Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow

Sunday, February 06, 2005

a sad farewell...

... annyong, oppa...

my heart aches to know that you are leaving, and i don't need that news now because i'm fighting my own battle. You have been my inspiration and will always be. i know that you don't me but i'm hoping someday we'll work together and you'll know my name.
I WANT TO EXPRESS MYSELF SO I DONT CARE IF YOU FIND IT MUSHY OR WHAT:

nORMANshii....annyong...
it is sad to know that in this small world i can only see you from afar. Never have i imagine that this feeling i have would grow into something more complicated than NASA's new findings.he!he! wierdo!....well,that's really something to puke for. Never wrote that kind of crap before.Maybe my hormones are just too high for now.

Lovers in Paris OST *Gojimar*
Sesangen andoenunge idajyohan saram saranghanun maumgwamiwohanun maum giphi sumgir sun obna bwayoGudega jigum daga oneyonan gujo wemyon haryo haneyone maumun imi gude ane inundeManhi mojaran negenomchinun sarangur jugoosorphun naui nongdameno munkhun soriro usojuneyoGude jamshi shwio gado doeyogude gunyang suchyo gado doeyojigum gudeui gu jarin hangsangbiyosso gie nan goenchanhayoManhi mojaran negenomchinun sarangur jugoosorphun naui nongdameno munkhun soriro usojuneyoGude jamshi shwio gado doeyogude gunyang suchyo gado doeyojigum gudeui gu jarin hangsangbiyosso gie nan goenchanhayoGureyo nanun gojimarur haneyo wo~gude obshi nan...Gude jamshi shwiogaji marayogude gunyang suchyogaji marayoJigum gudeui gu jarir biuji marajwoyo onje kajinaSesangen nomu himdunge ijyohan sarang giphi sarang harsurognar wiheso hangsang ibyorur junbiheyahan danun gor...

It's a very sad song especially the melody. And i interpret this as a song for those who are hopeful the person they love will love them in return. The song inspired me to write this.Am i hopeful? maybe but i know that it will never happen. you said that you'll stop flirting and wait for the right one to come and i hope you'll find her because you deserve to be happy.

i think someone should pour some cold water on me.it has been a chaotic week for me and it ended with Norman's thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home