Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

As I use simple words I unveil the real me. What I write encompass what I experience in life. I intend to consign in writing all I feel and see in the simplest way and make the best out of it. I aspire to be a good writer. Yet I know that it could never be. We live in a world where people act like judges to our innate or practiced talents. I admit, I am not a born writer and for years I’ve been trying so hard to construct exceptional writings. I ask myself, does one really have to be critique by another to determine if he or she is good enough to earn a place in the society...

2 Comments:

Blogger supergio said...

on being a good writer, you must first be a good reader. good readers are never bad writers and good writers are never bad readers. practice writing everyday. read everyday too. persistence is the key to your dreams. have heart, you will reach your goal if you really want it that much

2:15 AM

 
Blogger supergio said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home