Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow

Thursday, February 10, 2005

a new found light...

After I received my midterm grades I felt torn into pieces. It’s like I have thrown my future into the ocean. I was so depressed, but I realised that I should not give up because the game isn’t over yet. I felt that there was something missing in my life and that is my personal connection with God. I have realised that I could not face the challenges alone and I need him beside when I make decisions that will shape my future. After our second quiz, I really felt his presence it’s as if he took the test with me and I felt crying at that moment as he unfold his presence to me….

Now, I can say that I’m gradually changing my ways. Jan told me “ wala na kay karamay les” but I told him that he was wrong that I still have God with me….


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home