Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

the price you pay in the name of service...

Our org moderator boasted that she is a born leader and one should not be lousy by just being the follower. i say...she is wrong. By knowing how to follow makes one a good leader. There's no such thing as born leader but a good one is made and shaped by challenges.

I can't help but criticize how these people govern the org. How can democracy work when these so called leaders can easily get away with their mistakes and not be responsible with it for they are certain with their positions. They stand there pointing fingers telling us to carry out such orders. But the real score is they themselves are not confident with their plans and to top that they blame us if their commands did not come out well.

mmmm...its really hard to be in the opposition party....


anyway, i don't have regrets serving because this is the real me...i'm made for this and i guess based on experiences..i'm in my best shape when i do this kind of work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home