Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow

Thursday, January 12, 2006

my first love...

i've been watching korean series since 4th year highschool. Now, i'm on my senior year in college & i still get stuck into this K series phenomenon. 2 weeks ago i simultaneously bought 2 sets of k-series entitled "my name is KIM SAM SOON" & "WONDERFUL LIFE" i finished wathching them, but my studies are falling behind me. That is SAD part on my obsession. Because i tend to prioritized watching DVD's instead of studying, i still don't know my priority's. Time management is very important, and a few months from now i will be stepping out from the very university that nurtured my quest for knowledge. still, i'm acting like a highschool girl.

But, i can't help it. I love watching these series. They're my priced posessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home